To celebrate the launch of the 2019/20 Winter Skills Courses we’re giving away an Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex® Pro Jacket courtesy of our generous sponsors Mountain Hardwear.
The Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex® Pro
When serious weather threatens and there's nowhere to hide, you need uncompromising protection. Mountain Hardwear have designed the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX Pro Jacket to shield climbers and skiers from unrelenting rain, snow, and whatever other gnarly conditions the mountains throw your way. Built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric, the Exposure/2™ withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable. It's a capable choice for technical alpine routes, stormy ski tours, and other foul-weather pursuits.
- 3L GORE‑TEX Pro shell fabric is waterproof, breathable, and bluesign®-approved
- Nightfall Blue, State Orange, and Void colorways feature 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Racer colorway features eco-conscious solution-dyed fabric
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single‑pull Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology
- Underarm zip vents
- Oversized zippered chest pockets and zippered arm pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you have to do is book on to a Winter Skills course, or buy a voucher by Sunday 6th October 2019. We will then email the lucky winner to organise the prize.
Date: 26 Sep 2019