Guided Walk: Tilberthwaite to Holme Fell
© Ade Gidney
20 October 2019
A delightful walk over Holme Fell with views over Yewdale and Coniston Water.
- Starts from: Tilberthwaite Quarry car park, near Coniston at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: LA21 8DG
- Grid reference: NY 306 010
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Length: 7.3 km, 4.5 miles
- Total ascent: 244 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 296 m
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description: Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.