Guided Walk: Little Langdale - Fells and Tarns
© John Ferguson
23 October 2019
An energetic walk to the Wainwright summit of Lingmoor by Blea Tarn, returning over Slater Bridge.
- Starts from: Tilberthwaite Quarry car park, near Coniston at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Postcode: LA21 8DG
- Grid reference: NY 306 010
- Price: Adult £10, child free
- Length: 13.0 km, 8.0 miles
- Total ascent: 602 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 459 m
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Grade: Hard
- Grade description: Long and energetic walks in mountainous terrain of 8 – 16 km (5 – 10 miles). Some ascents and descents may be quite steep, possibly slippery or on loose rock. A good level of fitness is needed.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.