Guided Walk: Latrigg Summit
19 August 2019
Walk along the old railway and paths through Brundholme Woods before a gradual ascent to Latrigg, a Wainwright summit, for panoramic views. Popular walk! Sign in on arrival.
- Starts from: Keswick Information Centre at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Length: 10.5 km, 6.5 miles
- Total ascent: 300 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 368 m
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description: Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.