Guided Walk: Hills, Gills and Falls
© Belinda Turnbull
15 September 2019
Delightful walk over Tom Heights to Colwith Force and Holme Fell with views over Coniston Water.
- Starts from: Glen Mary Bridge / Tom Gill NT car park at 10:30 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Grid reference: SD 322 999
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Parking charges apply
- Length: 10.0 km, 6.2 miles
- Total ascent: 450 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 260 m
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description: Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.