Guided Walk: Castle Crag and Millican's Cave
19 September 2019
Circular walk from Seatoller through the stunning Borrowdale valley to Castle Crag and Millican Dalton's cave. Includes a Wainwright summit.
- Starts from: Seatoller NT car park at 11:00 am
see start point descriptions here.
- Grid reference: NY 245 138
- Price: Adult £5, child free
- Parking charges apply
- Length: 9.5 km, 5.8 miles
- Total ascent: 180 m (cumulative height from start point to finish point).
- Highest point: 290 m
- Duration: 5.0 hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Grade description: Medium walks of 5 – 15 km (3 – 9 miles). On hilly ground with often rough and uneven terrain and occasional steep gradients. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and guide dogs are welcome.
If we have to cancel a walk we will post a notice of cancellation on the listing.
Please, note terms and conditions apply.
Caring for our National Park
Our guided walks are delivered by dedicated and committed volunteers.
Donating to the Lake District Foundation helps to care for the Lake District National Park.